Mini quiche with goat cheese and asparagus
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 1 Cup
a2 Milk® Fat Free
- 1/2 tsp.
- 2 oz.
- 1 Small Bundle
- 1 Tbsp.
Salt and pepper, to taste
Red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and lightly coat four ramekins with olive oil.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk to fully incorporate the milk, eggs and salt.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into the prepared ramekins. Break the goat cheese into small pieces and drop into each.
- Trim the asparagus. Discard the bottom of the stalks and retain the tips, about 3 inches long.
- Toss the asparagus tips in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place two dressed and seasoned asparagus tips into each ramekin.
- Bake the mini quiches for 25-30 minutes, until the centers are set, and the tops are golden. Allow them to cool on a rack for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish mini quiches with red pepper flakes and serve warm.