Green tea latte
- 0 mins
- Cooking time
- 5 mins
- 1 Cup
a2 Milk® Fat Free
- 1 tsp.
Matcha green tea powder (plus more for garnish)
- 1 - 2 tsp.
Cane sugar (optional)
- 1 Tbsp.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, slowly warm the milk to scalding.
- In the bottom of a mug, whisk together the matcha powder, sugar (if using) and the hot water.
- Use a handheld frothing wand to froth the hot milk.
- Stirring, pour hot milk into the matcha mixture and spoon the froth onto the top.
- Garnish with more matcha powder if desired.